TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 78 INTEGRATED CAMPER
The camping structure is integrated into the driver’s cab, based on the Toyota Land Cruiser 78. The body is made of stainless materials with a truss supporting structure, aluminium plating and internal wall insulation. The entry door is located on the right side. A bed that folds after the roof is lifts has an approx. size of 2 m x 1.4 m. The front part has two cabinets with a passage to the cab between them, two sofas with a folding table between them, and the rear part features a bathroom with a shower and a chemical toilet with a cassette removable from outside. The kitchen section is located at the rear wall with a sink with the possibility of installing a gas cooker. Cabinets with drawers and a fridge are located underneath the countertop.
– Clean water and grey water tank,
– 12V/230V electrical system, internal and external lighting, additional battery, solar panel, external 230V socket, battery charger, 12V/230V converter,
– Kitchenette with a sink, fridge, cabinets and optionally with a gas stove,
– Optional combustion heating, also in option with a system for heating utility water,
– Bathroom with shower and toilet,
– Optional pneumatic roof lifting system.