TOYOTA HILUX INTEGRATED CAMPER WITHOUT ALCOVE
The camping structure is integrated into the driver’s cab and is based on the Toyota Hilux with an extended cab (EC). The body is made of stainless materials with a truss supporting structure, aluminium plating and internal wall insulation. The entry door is in the back. The front section features two sofas with a folding table between them, a bed of approx. 1.85 m x 1.4 m after lowering the table top and using the backrests of the sofas as the missing part of the mattress. The kitchen section is at the left-hand wall with a sink, a countertop and a dual burner gas cooker. The rear section features cabinets and a fridge. Domestic water and grey water tanks are located under the floor. A boiler has an exchanger integrated with the engine cooling system, with integrated water heating independent of engine operation. The lifting roof has polycarbonate fillings.
– Clean water and grey water tank,
– 12V/230V electrical system, internal and external lighting, additional battery, solar panel, external 230V socket, battery charger, 12V/230V converter,
– Kitchenette with sink, cabinets and gas cooker,
– Portable chemical toilet,
– Luggage rack above the driver’s cab with additional spare wheel, gangways and a frame lift.