TOYOTA HILUX 2.4 D-4D MOUNTAIN RESCUE AMBULANCE
GOPR Mountain Rescue Ambulance
GVWR: 3210 kg
Engine: 2.4 D-4D diesel, 110 kW (150 HP),
Drive system: 4×4 with front axle drive, reducer, manual transmission (optional automatic), rear axle differential lock,
Cab: 4-door, 4-person, extra bench for 2 people in the back (only for off-road driving),
Body: integrated cab space after connecting the cab and the load box, rear part of the chassis made of aluminium with an integrated rollover protection cage as well as noise and thermal insulation.
– priority vehicle sound and light signalling,
– internal and external lighting,
– roof in the form of a working platform with the possibility of entering and installing a hardware box,
– side tubing adapted for Hi-Lift,
– additional heating of the rear section
– possibility of removing the rear left seat and mounting the stretcher or rescue basket,
– chassis covers,
– optional: winch, tubed front end, metal off-road bumper, front differential lock.