rescue and firefighting vehicle with 'cobra' cutting extinguisher
Model: Mercedes – Benz Sprinter 316 CDI
Purpose: Rescue and firefighting vehicle equipped with COBRA C 360 B cutting extinguisher
GVWR: 3500 kg.
Engine: Diesel, capacity 2143 cm³, maximum power 120 kW (163 hp).
Drive system: RWD axis configuration, manual transmission, 6-speed ECO Gear 360.
Cabin: Driver’s seat, double passenger seat.
- Mounting the Coldcut Cobra C 360B cutting extinguisher (performance approx. 58 l/min, operating pressure 300 bar, electric drive 12V DC, water tank 270 l, abrasive tank 10 l, hose 80 m) in the rear of the vehicle.
- Rapid attack high pressure hose reel mounted on a frame made of aluminum.
- Under the hose reel there is a pull-out tray mounted with a load capacity of 100 kg.
- Cover made of anodized aluminium (side walls, ceiling, sliding and rear doors).
- On the left side of the vehicle compartment with: aluminum rack with two shelves, with height adjustment, on the shelves mounting boxes for equipment, 12VDC/230VAC voltage converter, floor handles allowing to mount 3 pcs of smoke extraction fans.
- On the right side of the vehicle compartment with: fixing of 2 breathing apparatuses, 4 spare cylinders, sanitary corner and clothes hangers.
- Additional LED interior lighting.
- Additional lighting of the work area.
- Engine-independent heating of the unit and equipment compartment.
- Manually unrolled awning on the right side of the vehicle.
- Priority vehicle light and sound signalling, markings, rear camera with 7” screen in the driver’s cab.